Let's talk about it in the Chat Room..... ;)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week 2 Weigh In.....

Not good !!!!
Let's just get right to it.....this week's weigh in, and the scale says....207.  Damn it !!!!! lol
Ok, so I'm up what's basically a matter of ounces, but still....up is up and it still stinks !!  This is what I was talking about with this being a process and a battle !! I have to remind myself that there are going to be weeks like this !!!  It could be due to a couple of bad choices...I'll admit.  It could be because the hip prevented me from doing any type of a REAL workout.  It could be because inevitably every time I get "back on track", the PCOS gets REALLY irritated and fights back !!!  Such a hateful thing it is !!!
Anywho....there you go.  Scale is up, butt is still huge, and so we go to battle another day !!!

Anybody see my 'skinny jeans' up ahead ????!!! lol.....anyone ????  ;)

Thanks guys for all the love and support, couldn't continue without each of you  !!!

Stay focused, celebrate everything, and have an amazing day !!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment