Let's talk about it in the Chat Room..... ;)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Week 3 Weigh In....

Yeah.....we're going no where....fast !!!! LOL
This morning, we're sitting at 206.2 !!  Told you guys it was a long, slow process !!! And, when you have the PCOS fighting you, it gets longer and harder....lucky us !!! LOL
Well....no point in 'brooding' ....just gotta get off my chunky butt and move !!!!
It'll be ok....we'll all get there eventually !!!  Hopefully, the scale will like me better next week !!!
Thanks for helping me stay on track !!

How's has everyone else's week been ???? Anyone care to share ????

Saying it more for myself this time....but, stay focused, celebrate everything, and have a great day !!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. KEEP IT UP, STAY FOCUSED, and DON'T GIVE UP!
    ....(does those words sound familiar)...I remember they came from someone that looked like YOU, talked like YOU, acted liked YOU, I do believe it was YOU. LOL... You just keep going because each step is one step closer to your goal...keep striving.

    Very proud of you.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete