Let's talk about it in the Chat Room..... ;)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Temporary leave....

Hi everyone !!!

I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that I love and appreciate each one of you who follow my little blog, and just 'check in' from time to time !!! You guys are the best !!!
I needed to let you guys know that I won't be posting here for a while....I just found out my little girl needs surgery, and it's going to be a long road with a long recovery :(   Needless to say, that is where my "focus" will be for a while.....any and all prayers would be appreciated !!!  I am going to build her a blog, so that I can keep everyone updated throughout her surgery & recovery, and I will come back to post the link to that blog when it's ready.  In the meantime, if you are on Facebook, please free to visit her page there, just search Mia's Miracles  and it should come right up for you !!!!
Thank you in advance for your love, support & prayers !!!! ;)

Whatever your priority may be, remember to stay focused & celebrate everything !!!!
With my heart !!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment